No destination for the next vacation?
LET’S GO TO MIAMI
Famous for its beautiful beaches, the best nights out, and for its boutique hotel. Miami is one of the tourist cities in the USA that has so many people from different Latin American countries living in fraternity, it has the best climate from January to December, sun almost all year. Let’s get to know a little more about this city.
4 reasons to visit Miami
- Wonderful weather
Sun, white sand, blue waters is the way to define Miami. Its tropical climate with very hot summers, the average temperature is 60 ° F, summer temperatures can reach 90 ° F during the summer season.
Miami is the land of the sun and good weather.
- Places to visit
When visiting some places do not forget to book your tickets, always ask the boutique hotel or where you are staying some more recommendations from this list.
- SOUTH BEACH AND OCEAN DRIVE: Hot spots of the city, surfers, models running, celebrities in and out of exclusive clubs, design shops and discos, outdoor cafes, bars, nightlife.
- LITTLE HAVANA: Little Havana, you will find many restaurants and shops that are replicas of Cuban restaurants and shops, houses with Mediterranean style, Latin music.
- DESIGN DISTRICT: Art galleries. Boutiques and restaurants Our recommendation to eat a good meat would be Orilla, a place apart from cute cozy, architecture, graphic designers and interistas, have settled in this district of the city.
- DOWNTOWN: Epicenter of the city, a place full of skyscrapers, views of the bay and essential places to visit, you will find Biscayne Boulevard and American Airlines arena. Layered neighborhood, where there is a mix of modern buildings and ancient architecture.
- WYNWOOD WALLS: Street park full of murals painted by artists from all over the world to create unique pieces, it is open to the public, admission is free.
- MIAMI SEAQUARIUM: It is a largest marine aquarium in the United States, with shows of dolphins, whales and seals. Located in Key Biscayne.
- THE MIAMI ZOO: Home to 900 animals and an extensive display of flowers and vegetation from the Florida area. It is one of the best in the world.
- KEY WEST, CAYO HUESO: Famous for water sports, a lively nightlife, magical beaches and historical places. You can visit Duval Street, house-museum of Ernest Hemingay.
As for gastronomy, it has the best international meals, from Latin America and the Caribbean, good restaurants that will satisfy the appetite of any diner, you can find exclusive restaurants in major boutique hotel, as well as restaurants in the tourist area of South Beach, between they recommend Orilla, from seafood to sushi is our recommendation if you want to eat delicious food.
Miami has a chain of department stores, local gift shops, the best stores, boutiques and luxury stores to shop, some boutique hotel have exclusive stores, but it is better to do them in the most famous shopping malls: CocoWalk, Dolphin Mall , The Falls and the Aventura shopping center.